Working together, California Health & Longevity Institute, Inc and the Wellness Center both located within Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village are recognized as offering one of the country's leading programs for executive health. Participants in this highly personalized multi-day program meet with certified experts to chart a course for improving his or her health, including tips and tools for overcoming obstacles and managing life transitions that may get in the way. Through powerful health education shared by our experts, gain motivation to master your own lifestyle change. Learn techniques on how to strike the mental, physical, and emotional balance that is proven to have an impact on preventing chronic disease as medical experts learn more about the relationship between positive emotions and health.
To create this plan, guests engage in individual consultations, group workshops, and hands-on food experience combined with active opportunities to explore the natural backdrop of the Santa Monica Mountains. During your stay, you will enjoy highlighted experiences and amenities such as:
- Personal consultation with a physician to create a proactive strategy for managing the demands of work/life balance, weight management, or other health concerns.
- One-on-one consultations in nutrition and fitness
- Interactive food experiences in the Wellness Kitchen
- Consultation with diagnostic evaluations including BOD POD body composition assessment
- Group hiking in the scenic Santa Monica Mountains
- Powerful and inspiring presentations and small group workshops led by experts in chronic disease, kaizen, and more
- Team building exercises
- Group fitness classes including energy walks, meditation, and stretching
- Use of the 14,000-square-foot fitness center and indoor pool
- Access to The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village and Serenity Pool
Throughout your visit, learn how to make high leverage changes to make a difference in your own life to achieve a healthy state of mind and body. Take this unique opportunity to use your own power and greatness to develop your own strategies for healthy living. You may arrive with questions, but you will leave inspired to pursue your own personal health action plan created during your stay at this inspiring Southern California retreat.
For your customized leadership and group programming, contact Tammie Wallace at (818) 575-1422 or Tammie.Wallace@fourseasons.com